Email:[email protected] | Phone: - (443)-251-9894
Database Administrator with 5+ Year Experience in Database Designing, Development, Maintenance, Setting and Managing Replication, Backup and Restore, Database Migration, Optimization, Synchronization of replicated database, Performance and Monitoring, High Availability.
• Currently employed with Silicon valley University, CA from March 2015
• Worked with SANOITS, Hyderabad, INDIA from Jan, 2014 to July 2014.
• Worked with ADDS INDIA MARKETING SERVICES, Hyderabad, INDIA from May 2010 to July 2014.
Operating Systems : Windows XP/7/8, Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL,OEL, AWS EC2, AWS RDS
RDBMS : MySQL 3.1/4.X/5.1/5.5/5.6,SQLServer 2005/2008, MySQL Cluster
BI Tools : MSBI
Tools/Utilities : Toad for MySQL, MySQL Administrator, SQLYog, MS-VISIO, Percona toolkit, MySQL Utilities, Github
Monitoring Tools : Nagios , MySQL Workbench.
BigData : mongoDB
Responsibilities as MySQL DBA:
Monitor database operations.
Installation of Nagios monitoring tool, setting of different alert level to different parameters (System, Memory and Hard disk).
Setting up alert and level for MySQL (uptime, Users, Replication information, Alert based on different query )
Setting up alert and level for Application (Port/Binary running)
Estimate MySQL database capacities; develop methods for monitoring database capacity and usage.
Develop and support MySQL database replication (Active-Passive, Active-Active(MMM))
Expertise in database migration from MyISAM format to Innodb storage engine to increase performance and betterment of integrity constraints.
Develop and optimize physical design of MySQL database systems
Tune and optimize the performance of all the staging and production database instances.
Establish mechanisms for data backup/restore of relational databases; provide restoration services as needed
Plan and execute disaster recovery.
Participate in application development projects and be responsible for the database architecture and design.
Develop application-specific fault-tolerant distributed database mechanisms
Synchronization of replicated database
Benchmarking of database and servers
On-call support to users
Database security(User creation, Update, Drop)
Participate in the creation of development, staging and production database instances, and the migration of those instances from one environment to another
Client : Silicon Valley University
Environment : MySQL 5.0.1/5.5/5.6, Linux, mongoDB, AWS RDS,EC2.
Role : My role is to keep database up (24X7X365) and Ensure database is running smooth. Setting up DR/HA/Replication for business.
Client : SANOITS
Environment : MYSQL 5.0.1 ,MSSQL Server, .Net
Description : We have developed custom software solutions for a variety of industries including Hotel, Education, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Travel and Retail. Our custom business applications cover Billing and Inventory, CRM, E-Commerce and specialized work-flow applications. Our programming team\'s passion is to help our customers use IT to improve their workflow processes, reduce cost and increase efficiency in running their business. To achieve this, we work on a model of onsite visit to understand project requirements, observe from the customer\'s viewpoint, suggest improvements where needed and then work on a win-win partnership developing the correct IT solutions for their needs.
Role : CO-FOUNDER
• Engage in Database Installations and administering.
• Develop stored procedures and triggers in support of application development.
• Gather software requirements/ corporation regulations from clients, and ensure alignment with development teams.
• Preparing documents which include BRS, FRS,use cases, user stories, work flow diagrams, data model diagram.
• Facilitate monthly meetings with clients.
• Discuss with other two board members on all project and administrative issues.
Client : End2Search.com
Environment : .Net, MSSQL SERVER MYSQL.
Description : This is a web based project End2Search provides fast, free, reliable and comprehensive information about businesses, products and services available across major cities in India. End2Search provides a platform for buyer to connect to sellers or service providers via SMS on finding information about business or product or service which he/she looks for. End2Search displays information about products or businesses as classified.
Role : PARTNER
• Assisted in designing, capacity planning, and security and accessibility functions of databases.
• Formulated strategies and plans for system backup services, recovery and availability schemas.
• Performed installation and testing of database versions in coordination with systems support teams.
• Handle marketing teams.
• Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) from JNTU, Hyderabad, INDIA in 2010.
• Master of Computers Science from Staffordshire University, UK in 2013.
• Master of Computers Science from Silicon Valley University, USA in 2015.
...(download the rest of the essay above)