How To Effectively Brand Your Company In 2019
Let's face it - the word “branding” seems a lot easier said than done. In 2019, there will be a lot of small business owners who understand that branding is essential to their business, yet very few that have the time or the in-house resources to implement branding or digital marketing in their strategy.
In times when corporate brands are struggling to look more like small firms in order to appeal to consumers that prefer to support small and independent brands, bright-minded entrepreneurs need to know how to grow their business through branding. Below, we are listing some of our best tips in the process.
First, Let's Define Branding…
Branding is a way of defining your business to yourself, your team as well as your external audience. It is often called a business ‘identity' but only when it embodies the core of what the business is as well as its values. Most importantly, branding goes beyond the looks and sound of a business - and is a perfect way to project your position as an authority in your industry as well as to inspire and provide a sense of discovery to potential clients.
A strategically defined brand can bring a lot of benefits to the table. It can connect to customers in a natural way, build relationships and result in higher sales and better brand differentiation. It can also lead to loyalty, advocacy and even protect the price in times when competitors are trying to manipulate the prices on the market.
The 7-Step Guide To Successfully Implementing Branding For Your Business
As we hinted above, a recognizable and loved brand is one of the most valuable assets you can own. So, how do you transform this goal to reality.
1. Start By Defining Your Brand - Review your product/service and unique selling point. Pinpoint the space in the market that it occupies and research the emotive and rational needs and concerns of your customers.
2. Think Of It As A Person - Every one of us is an individual who is made up of beliefs, values and purposes that define who we are and who we connect with. When building a brand, you should understand that you are building a strategy that speaks to personalities and see it as completely person-centric.
3. Consider What Is Driving Your Business - Anything from your beliefs to your purpose to your brand heroes are what drives your brand. These things can help big time in establishing your brand positioning from an emotional perspective while building the identity and character for your communications.
4. Build Relationships With Clients - Long-term relationships with your clients are the core of branding. Instead of hunting for sales, build valuable products and services your clients can rely on and more importantly that they trust.
5. Speak To Them With Consistency - Your brand's voice needs to be consistent. It should also reinforce your brand's character and clarify its offering so that customers know what to expect from your products or services.
6. Don't Mimic Big Brands (Act Independently Instead) - Carving out your own distinctive identity is the best way to branding success. Instead of trying to copy what big brands are doing, make sure to be original and authentic, positioning yourself as the business you truly are.
7. Be Innovative, Bold And Daring - In times when branding is encumbered by large layers of bureaucracy, you should stand for something that you believe in. Deliver to the needs of your customers.
Stamping Your Logo On Everything Doesn't Guarantee Success
Welcome to the future of branding.
It is fluid, engaging, and very respectful to your customers' intelligence. It doesn't give everything away up front.
Instead, it encourages you to be intriguing and allow your customers to unearth more about your brand for themselves. After all, this is a great way to foster ambassadors who revel in telling other people what they have discovered.
In times when branding is more than just a cool logo placed on your advertisements, you need to do more, differentiate your business and build processes on your own.
We hope that this guide assists you positioning your business in the right direction!
If you need assistance during your journey, you have landed on the right page. At Devine Solutions Group we specialize in helping businesses to differentiate themselves and succeed in a crowded market.
For more information and a unique chance to work with us on your branding, contact us today. 833-933-8463
...(download the rest of the essay above)