Review Of Literature
In this present work, we studied the various reference paper that are mentioned with proper discussion. The reference paper are shown as per the below:
1. S.Daison Stallon, K.Vinoth Kumar, Dr. S.Suresh Kumar, Justin Baby ‘Simulation of High Step-Up DC’DC Converter for Photovoltaic Module Application using Matlab/Simulink’.published there paper in I.J. Intelligent Systems and Applications, 2013, 07, 72-82 Published Online June 2013 in MECS (http://www.mecs-press.org/) DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2013.07.10.They conclude in this paper that the simulation and analysis of the PV panel and also high efficient boost converter design and simulation is also performed. Even though the solar based systems are renewable based energies when compared to other renewable energies like wind, biomass it does not connect to more number of grid connections. Lot of necessary steps want to be taken one of the main important factor that high efficient boost converter is needed, here in this paper the input voltage to the boost converter is given as 15V and receives the output voltage of 55.64V.
2. J.S.Anu Rahavi*, T.Kanagapriya*, Dr.R.Seyezhai ‘Design and Analysis of Interleaved Boost Converter for Renewable Energy Source’ published there in 2012 International Conference on Computing, Electronics and Electrical Technologies [IEEE 2013]. Interleaved Boost Converter (mC) topology is discussed in this paper for renewable energy applications. The advantages of interleaved boost converter compared to the classical boost converter are low input current ripple, high efficiency, faster transient response, reduced electromagnetic emission and improved reliability. Three cases of interleaved boost converter have been considered and analyzed. Two-phase mc’s with (i) the front end inductors magnetically coupled (ii) uncoupled inductors and (iii) inversely coupled inductors performance have been analyzed and compared. The output voltage ripple, input current ripple and inductor current ripple of the three types of converters are compared. The waveforms of input, inductor current ripple and output voltage ripple are obtained using MATLAB/SlMULINK.
3. Chuan Yao, Xinbo Ruan, Senior Member, IEEE, Xuehua Wang, and Chi K. Tse, Fellow ‘Isolated Buck’Boost DC/DC Converters Suitable for Wide Input-Voltage Range’IEEE published there in IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER ELECTRONICS, VOL. 26, NO. 9, SEPTEMBER 2011. A family of isolated buck’boost dc/dc converter for wide input-voltage range is proposed in this paper, and the full bridge (FB) boost converter, being one of the typical topologies, is analyzed. Due to the existence of the resonant inductor (including the leakage inductor), the FB-boost converter can only adopt the two-edge-modulation (TEM) scheme with the FB cell being leading-edge modulated and the boost cell being trailing-edge modulated to minimize the inductor current ripple over the input voltage range, and a phase-shift-control-scheme-based TEM with the use of the market available controller ICsuch as UC3895 is proposed, which realizes phase-shifted control for the FB cell to achieve zero-voltage switching. In order to improve the reliability and efficiency of the FB-boost converter, a three-mode dual-frequency control scheme is proposed, in which the FB-boost converter operates in boost, FB-boost and FB modes in low, medium and high input voltage regions, respectively, and for which the expression of the inductor current ripple is derived in this paper.
4. Levy Ferreira Costa, Samir Ahmad Mussa, Member, IEEE, and Ivo Barbi, Fellow ‘Multilevel Buck/Boost-Type DC’DC Converter for High-Power and High Voltage Application’IEEE published there in IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS, VOL. 50, NO. 6, NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2014. This paper presents a new non isolated buck/ boost-type multilevel dc’dc converter suitable for high-power and medium/high-voltage application. The main features of the proposed topology are as follows: low voltage across the semiconductors, low switching losses, and reduced volume of the output filter. The theoretical analysis is carried out for a five-level bidirectional structure of the proposed converter, operating in Buck mode. The proposed topology presents some capacitors, and their voltage must be balanced for proper operation of the converter. Thus, a capacitor voltage balancing active control using a feed forward technique is proposed and analyzed in detail. In order to validate the theoretical analysis, a prototype with 10 kW output power capability, 1.3 kV to 800 V input-to-output voltage, and 20 kHz of switching frequency was built and experimented.
5. Turki Kahawish Hassan , Electrical Engineering Department, University of AL-Mustansiriya, Baghdad ‘ Repetitive-PI Current Controller for Boost Single Phase PFC Converters’Iraq IEEE 2011.This paper represent the theory and application of repetitive proportional integral current con-troller for boost single phase ac-dc converter with power factor correction (PFC). A repetitive controller which is inserted in series with the proportional integral (PI) controller shows very low crossover distortion of input current, low total harmonic distortion and very low tracking error when is compared with the con-ventional proportional integral controller. Full analysis of proposed controller is in Matlab/Simulation and it shows simulation results show the validity of the proposed control method.
6. Vimal M. Vaniya, Jaydeep G. Gajipara Prof. Jayanti A. Jadav Department of electrical engineering Marwadi education foundation faculty of P.G. studies, Rajkot-360 003 Gujarat India ‘Single Phase PWM Inverter With Close Loop Dc-Dc Boost Converter For Solar Application’ IJERT May 2013.This paper represent design and development of close loop dc-dc boost connected single phase PWM inverter for stand-alone solar application with the help MATLAB simulation effective method for implement single phase solar two level PWM inverter by using solar cell or (dc battery). Solar cell converts solar energy into electrical energy. This electrical energy is in DC form. This dc voltage is boosted using dc to dc boost converter with the help of close loop so, any change in solar irradiation, output of close loop dc-dc boost converter would be constant. Here converter will be used to convert 24 volts to convert 326 volts. In this use 2 level inverter for DC to AC conversion .The output of inverter is given to low-pass filter which will give 230 volts (RMS), 50Hz pure sinusoidal output and this output is connect to the load.
...(download the rest of the essay above)